question

ziedbenameur avatar image
ziedbenameur asked ziedbenameur answered

can AccuPos may be integrated with clover credit cards machine ?

I have a grocery store that use AccuPos and need to know if can keep the POS system and change only the credit card reader with Clover. is it possible ? if not and he will get a clover POS, can he import his inventory from QuickBooks and downloaded to the clover Dashboard or device ?

semi-integrationsInventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Please note, this forum is for third party developers to ask questions about developing apps on Clover's platform.

I do not see an existing integration with AccuPos. AccuPos could integrate with us, but they would have to follow our process and get their integration approved. There is an inventory import feature, but I am guessing you would have to modify the QuickBooks format to be compatible. I can check on this for you, but this would probably be better answered via a pre-sales channel.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ziedbenameur avatar image ziedbenameur commented ·
Thanks for the quick answer, do I have to contact AccuPOS to see if they will accept the integration process ? and yes can you please check for me the possible modification from the QuickBooks excel sheet format to be uploaded on Clover system? Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ziedbenameur commented ·

Yes, AccuPOS would need to integrate with us - https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-semi

0 Likes 0 ·
ziedbenameur avatar image
ziedbenameur answered

Thanks for the help but it will take too long, I guess, to transfer 6000 item in the inventory from QuickBooks to Clover.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community