question

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Access to fetch at = has been blocked by CORS policy

I have q quick question why my CORs policy does not work for the first part of transaction. This is normally we see the initial response from the device like external ID. This happen after we update our API authentication to BEARER .

I able to send the request to the Clover Device but then I see on my chrome web developer console show that " Access to fetch at = has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled."

however, It continue able me to swipe the Credit and finish the transaction and my POS able to fetch the final transaction.

Can you explain little more if any change from you side?

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

It is unclear what request you are making. Can you please clarify that? Are you using an SDK or just making REST API calls from the browser?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I use the SDK.

10 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Remote Pay Cloud? What version? What environment? Have you seen - https://medium.com/clover-platform-blog/change-is-coming-api-authentication-7d3a85d9abb4 (scroll down to the remote pay cloud section).

0 Likes 0 ·
ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
We use remote pay Cloud, Javascript . We follow that information . Can I send you a image of the response ?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ubooktoday commented ·
Can you please confirm what version of the SDK you are using and what environment you are working in?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community