question

cloveruser808 avatar image
cloveruser808 asked cloveruser808 commented

Duplicate kitchen printing when using Rest API print trigger

Has anyone experienced tickets printing twice when using the print trigger via the REST API? We send print jobs to different merchants, and this only happens on occasion to some merchants. When it does happen, it consistently prints twice.

It doesn't happen to every merchant on every order. So I know it's not the code. Any ideas from anyone out there who may have experienced something similar?

REST APIPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered cloveruser808 commented

Prints twice on the same device? Or a different device? It is possible they have some third party print app installed that is triggering a second print job.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cloveruser808 avatar image cloveruser808 commented ·
Same device. Back to back printing. It's almost like I'm sending the print execution 2x in a row (I'm not).

There are no other apps installed or webhooks being used. Our internal app is the only app being used (besides Clover apps).

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ cloveruser808 commented ·
I haven't heard of this, and I don't see any open issues for it iun our internal system. If you would like us to look into this more you will have to provide us with more information in a moderator's only comment including the merchant id and some the ids of some impacted orders.
0 Likes 0 ·
cloveruser808 avatar image cloveruser808 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you. Next time I'm able, I'll do so. Appreciate the response.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community