question

quoctran avatar image
quoctran asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can't access to Dashboard from admin account

I have a clover production account and in the sandbox, I have invited my developer(different email) as ADMIN. At the first time when invited, I see they can access to my Dashboard. But now they can't. It keeps loading forever when they try to access to the Dashboard https://drive.google.com/file/d/15U5DHQN1My4lQstHcf_cSfBceqC41dnk/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help!

Sandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

It looks like the page is loading but the apps are not? Does the page load ok for the account owner?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

quoctran avatar image quoctran commented ·

Hi @David, Thank you for your response. I have checked and the page is also can't be loaded in the account owner.

Thank you,

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ quoctran commented ·

There is something messed up with your account. When did this stop working, did you change anything around that time? I tried adding a new member to my test accounts and had no issues, we also haven't had any other reports of this. The more information you can provide the better.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I just attempted to login to your account again this morning and now it appears to be working fine. Is there something you did to resolve this?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community