question

emacklin avatar image
emacklin asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Merchant Web Dashboard and transactions from 3rd party apps for reporting and refunds

Hello, I am in the process of building my 3rd party clover marketplace app. Are sales from my application available within the merchant's clover dashboard, or will I have to develop the API to capture and report transactions back into a reporting portal on my end?

Most importantly need this to issue refunds.

REST APIDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Yes, orders you create will be in the merchant dashboard (assuming they are in the correct state). You can test this in sandbox with your test merchant.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emacklin avatar image emacklin commented ·
Thank you for confirming this, David. Are you able to confirm if I can refund/void my 3rd party transactions via the merchant dashboard as well?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ emacklin commented ·

Assuming they are refundable, that should work. I suggest you start building your integration and testing in sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community