question

outahere91 avatar image
outahere91 asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

adjust preparation time for online orders

I like the built-in clover online ordering functionality. It is better than any of the apps I have tried except for one thing... I need to be able to adjust the order preparation time from the POS terminal.

Currently that variable can only be set from the web portal (and not too conveniently either). I know some apps do fancy stuff like try to estimate the time, but really all I need it to be able to adjust it from the POS terminal.

I thought about writing an app to do this, but I cant tell from any API documentation if that variable is even exposed for developers.

Please help. this is a simple request. My customers complain when they are kept waiting for their order on a busy night.

Thank you!!

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Food prep lead time can be updated from the device. Set up app -> Online ordering -> Settings.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community