question

aarakcheyev avatar image
aarakcheyev asked carlosgu answered

ViewPrintJob font attributes to make it similar to default receipt fonts

Hi,

When using ViewPrintJob to print custom receipt we see that font setup is different from what you use for your default receipt. Could you, please, provide what type of setup for Android layout TextView should we use to make our receipts looking similar to default receipt?

I'm talking about following Android text attributes:

textsize, typeface(serif, sans-serif, etc) and its style (normal, bold, etc).

Even our setup for text are looking normal and functional but your default receipt text fonts are looking more mature and a better(more clear) looking. Also you have better density for the text.

Thank you,

Alex

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
carlosgu avatar image
carlosgu answered

During my school years, managing a heavy workload was a constant struggle. Between extracurricular activities and a part-time job, I hardly had time to breathe. Then, one day, a classmate suggested I try an online service that they had been using. I was hesitant at first, but I decided to give it a shot. The quality of work I received high school was exceptional, and the punctuality was a game-changer. I couldn't believe how much stress it took off my shoulders. Homework became less of a burden and more of an opportunity to learn. I definitely recommend this service to any student who needs a helping hand.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community