question

eddy2001203 avatar image
eddy2001203 asked alexanderjohnes34 sent

Having trouble processing payments?

Plastic card transaction do go thru on my machine and customers do get charge, but don't get it deposit into my bank account. I call customer service and I was told it can't process the transaction because of and IP address issue.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered everest commented

Are you a Clover merchant? If so, you will need to resolve this issue with support. This forum provides assistance for third party developers that build apps on Clover's platform.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

everest avatar image everest commented ·

I'm a merchant using your services. It's been a couple weeks and they haven't resolve my issue. Transfers my call from here and there says this and that but couldn't solve it.

0 Likes 0 ·
eddy2001203 avatar image
eddy2001203 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Yes I'm a merchant that uses your services. It's been a couple weeks and they haven't resolve this issue. They keep telling it's and IP issue and that their re validating the IP, i just want to make sure if that's true.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Can you provide you Clover merchant id in a moderator's only comment (select Viewable by all users under the submit button) and I will see if I can get an update for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community