question

chaps15 avatar image
chaps15 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

website link to Clover Pro station

I want to link my website developed by Webit to my Clover Pro station POS. Webit customer service says I need a link or an embedded code from Clover to give to Webit so I can link my website for sales and inventory to Clover.

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

This forum is for 3rd party developers to ask questions about building apps on our platform.

That being said, I am not familiar with Webit and I don't see that they have an app or integration with Clover.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chaps15 avatar image
chaps15 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

OK. I was informed by Sasha at Clover customer service to contact community.clover.com with my request.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Ok, that is fine. Webit would have to have an integration with us for this to work, and I don't see that they do. Integrating a website involves a lot more than an embedded code or link.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community