question

ergotronlb avatar image
ergotronlb asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Clover Example POS software - semi-integration from clover mini to PC via usb cable

Hi, I have downloaded the Clover Example POS on my windows computer and have paired it successfully to my Clover Mini device. However, can someone please tell me how I can import my existing categories of the menu/services from the clover mini device into the clover example POS app on my windows? Right now the menu is displaying hamburgers and drinks, which when I clicked on it, it automatically list that on the clover mini screen. I would like to edit this menu to reflect my own services and prices. Thanks.

Clover Android SDKClover Minisemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Are you a Clover merchant? Can you explain your use case? Our Clover Connector SDKs are designed to be used be external POS systems that manage their own inventory.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community