question

keithp avatar image
keithp asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Discounts on Development Test Lab

We have a Station Pro Duo we are using for development testing. Our application works with loyalty discounts on orders. We wanted to test our app with discounts (ex. Mix and Match) but it appears we need a "Register Lite Bundle" or "Register Bundle" plan along with a monthly fee. Is this our only options for testing with discounts?

App MarketDiscounts
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You will not be charged a plan/subscription fee on sandbox. If you have a problem changing your plan provide me with your merchant uuid and the plan you would like to change to and I can get that done for you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

Is this a devkit?

1 comment
10 |2000

keithp avatar image keithp commented ·

Yes it is.

0 Likes 0 ·
keithp avatar image
keithp answered keithp commented

That's good news. When selecting "Switch to Register Bundle" on our dev kit, it says "Error. Failed to switch plan, please try again." with an error of "HTTP 499 Application error". Is the service currently down right now to switch or how should I switch plans?

4 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Switching plans is problematic in Sandbox. Please send me your merchant uuid and I will do it for you.
0 Likes 0 ·
keithp avatar image keithp David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Is this the Merchant UUID? KN76J1N6BHGN1. If not please help me find it.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ keithp commented ·
Go ahead and reboot the device you should be good.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community