question

allegiancecloveruser avatar image
allegiancecloveruser asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

How to automate inventory updates from vendors?

We have subscribed to Orgills bimonthly price update. Can you help me to set up this download to automatically download to my clover inventory?

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You would need to ingest the data from your vendor and then use our REST API to update your inventory (assuming you have a field in the vendor update to uniquely identify your Clover inventory).

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

allegiancecloveruser avatar image allegiancecloveruser commented ·
David, thanks for this response. Sorry for my ignorance but I am not a software person. Can you dumb this response down for me? How do I 'ingest data' and how do I use 'REST API to update'? How would I know if there is a field in the vendor update to uniquely identify Clover inventory?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ allegiancecloveruser commented ·

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This forum is for 3rd party developers that build apps on Clover's platform. This is going to be a custom integration for which you will have to write some code to get working. If you are not a developer you will need to hire a developer to do this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community