question

denzelgoolsby avatar image
denzelgoolsby asked denzelgoolsby commented

How to view sent invoices through Virtual Terminal via Clover? How to pull invoice report? Where to find an Invoice ID #?

We are sending invoices through the Virtual Terminal which has been great because of the ability for it to report the revenue into our POS and it is much easier for the customer to pay with a card then sending a check. However there are 3 main problems I have seen and haven't been able to find an answer for:

1) After sending an invoice, there isn't a way to view what invoices have been sent, paid, unpaid, etc.

- I've had to click 'Customers' and then search each invoiced customer by name to be able to see if the invoice is open (unpaid) or if it's been paid. This is time consuming because you have to keep a separate list of customers first and last names that you've invoiced and go back and forth.

2) The revenue is reported into our POS, but it doesn't categorize itself under 'invoice' or anything that is specific for reporting purposes. It automatically goes under 'Custom Item'. Without being able to categorize invoices, we can't pull reports on revenue from invoicing.

3) There isn't an invoice ID generated when sending an invoice. Therefore, we can't search for an invoice by ID #, we are forced to use a customer's name to look it up.

If anyone has any solutions to these headaches then I would be very grateful!

Inventory
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered denzelgoolsby commented

Thank you for the excellent feedback. I will share this with the team and let you know what I hear back.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

denzelgoolsby avatar image denzelgoolsby commented ·
Thank you David! I'm sure this would help many other Clover users as well.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ denzelgoolsby commented ·
Is the email you used when you registered for this community site valid and in use by you? We would like a contact for you so we can get in touch.
0 Likes 0 ·
denzelgoolsby avatar image denzelgoolsby David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yes it is valid and in use. Please feel free to contact me there. Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community