question

bartscoffee avatar image
bartscoffee asked alexiaamber answered

Is there a way to set the order type for Online Mobile Orders to a custom order type (like “Drive-Thru”)?

The Order Pickup “description” is confusing for customers who pick up their orders at our drive-thru window because the only options available are either Curbside or In-Store Pick-up. We need a way to set the pickup method for online orders to be set to “Drive-thru Window”.

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Are you using Clover's online ordering?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bartscoffee avatar image
bartscoffee answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Yes. via the mobile ordering link (browser) as well as through the Clover app.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
This is not currently supported however it is on our roadmap but there is no ETA at the moment.
0 Likes 0 ·
bartscoffee avatar image
bartscoffee answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Considering how many restaurants are going back to closing their dining areas and going to drive thru only maybe it would be a good idea to move the development of this feature to the top of the list.

3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for the feedback I will pass this along to the team. For future reference this forum is for third-party developers that build applications on the Clover platform and is monitored by engineering.

0 Likes 0 ·
bartscoffee avatar image bartscoffee David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

FYI…. I was told by a Clover tech / rep to post the question here. Otherwise I wouldn’t have. I wouldn’t have even known about the Communit forum.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ bartscoffee commented ·
Interesting, well I am happy to help when I can.
0 Likes 0 ·
alexiaamber avatar image
alexiaamber answered

To address this issue, it may be necessary to further investigate your current online ordering system and see if it is possible to customize the pickup method for online orders. By the way, try Usps Tracking Number to track your order. It's very useful and convenient.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community