question

TorchFi avatar image
TorchFi asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

The oAuth url is not called from Clover PoS

Some clover merchants have installed my web application through Clover PoS, but the oAuth URL was not called, so we never got the access token for these merchant.

However, when the merchant installs the app through their Clover web dashbaord, then the oAuth is working smoothly. Is there some configuration that I have missed out?

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Interesting question, I don't think you missed out on any configuration. I haven't tested this scenario so I am not certain on what the expected behavior is. For now, I would advise you to tell the merchants that are having issues to login to their web dashbaord and select your app from there so you can obtain a token for them.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TorchFi avatar image TorchFi commented ·

Thank you for the response David. Is there any way I can get the merchant information? All I see on my web dashboard is the name of the merchant and the merchant ID.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ TorchFi commented ·

Please contact developer relations, I am hoping they can help you out - developer-relations@devrel.clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community