question

rahulrao avatar image
rahulrao asked Rob McGarry commented

Need production api call

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rob McGarry avatar image
Rob McGarry answered Rob McGarry commented

Thanks for the reply. You mentioned the refund amount had nothing to do with it. My question about the refund is that we meant to request a purchase. The clover response had “amount_refunded” 0, Because we were not asking for a refund, I wanted to confirm our call to make a purchase was correct.
I will keep an eye out for the posting to my account over the next day after settlement.
thanks

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
You are making a v1/charges request, making a charge request and getting a refund is not something that will ever happen.
0 Likes 0 ·
Rob McGarry avatar image Rob McGarry David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
@davidmarginian it took 2 days but the charge showed up on the statement. Thanks for your help on this one.
0 Likes 0 ·
Rob McGarry avatar image
Rob McGarry answered

OK so the "Amount_refund": 0 in the response from Clover doesn't mean we were requesting a refund. It was just confusing to me that it was included in the response to a charge request. With the charges not showing up and seeing the word refund, I was curious if we were doing something wrong with our request.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community