question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

AppId: 17Y5YKPG131ZM Clover is still reviewing your app Clover received your submission on 05/28/2021 and is reviewing your app.

My app has been stuck on waiting for approval with no status update for about a month now with no response from clover at all.

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

Hello, we had reached out to you via email and had previously rejected your application due to it not functioning correctly. When testing it from a merchant standpoint, the app does not function correctly still and needs corrected before we would be able to move forward with the app. I will send you another email with a video showing how it is not functioning.

Additionally in the previous app submission we had pointed out various issues with your Privacy Policy and TOS/EULA. Please ensure that those are updated as well as I currently see they were not changed and the app was simply resubmitted without any changes made

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered coder12 commented

The app approval process generally takes between 6 and 8 weeks, and in some cases longer. Have you contacted appmarketbusiness@clover.com?

1 comment
10 |2000

coder12 avatar image coder12 commented ·
I submitted the app on 04/01/2021 and have tried to reach out multiple times but I never got a followup.
0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
Apologies for rthe delayed response. I will reach out to you shortly to review your app
3 comments
10 |2000

Hi, I am still waiting on the response.
0 Likes 0 ·

Any Update???

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ coder12 commented ·
Please see the accepted answer.
0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered coder12 commented

We are looking into the app, and will be emailing you soon. Thank you for your patience

1 comment
10 |2000

I still haven't received a response from you do you have a direct number or anything????
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community