question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

USB Paydisplay .net semi-intergration

Hi David,

Hope you are well, having issue when unplugging usb cable and re-plugging the cable back to my POS

When the usb connection to the device has been re-established you can use this API to tell the device to resend the last message

The problem I'm seeing is that the connection to the device cannot be re-established to begin with. I have already implemented retrieveDeviceStatus API, but I can't get that far in the logic because there appears to be a hardware / transport layer issue with the device.

[OnDeviceConnected] Device is connecting.
|904 | [OnDeviceError] ErrorCode: IoTimedOut The Clover transport layer can see the USB device, but encountered an error when attempting to send it a message. Try physically disconnecting/reconnecting the Clover device..

USB Pay Display
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image paulryan commented ·

Hi David,

Hope you are well, having issue when unplugging usb cable and re-plugging the cable back to my POS

When the usb connection to the device has been re-established you can use this API to tell the device to resend the last message

The problem I'm seeing is that the connection to the device cannot be re-established to begin with. I have already implemented retrieveDeviceStatus API, but I can't get that far in the logic because there appears to be a hardware / transport layer issue with the device.

|904 | [OnDeviceError] ErrorCode: IoTimedOut The Clover transport layer can see the USB device, but encountered an error when attempting to send it a message. Try physically disconnecting/reconnecting the Clover device..

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
paulryan avatar image
paulryan answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hi David,

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Paul,

I am not ignoring you, unfortunately I am not a .net guy and don't know much about this. I will see if I can get you some help. First though, can you clarify the SDK version you are using?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community