question

Ricardo Martinez avatar image
Ricardo Martinez asked rachel Deactivated answered

Is possible to start or switch to "USB Pay Display" in clover mini?

Hi,

I am using the Windows SDK to integrate a .NET program with the Clover mini, in the Clover mini the user must “manually” start the "USB Pay Display" in order to start processing Credit Card payments and refunds.

Is there a way to use Windows SDK to ask Clover mini to start the "USB Pay Display" and save that step to the user? What if the USB Pay Display is already running? Can we use the SDK to bring the USB Pay Display to the front?

I am using version 1.3.1 of the Remote-Pay-Windows SDK and the communication with the Clover mini is over the "Web Socket Service".

Thanks,
Ricardo
USB Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered
Hi @Ricardo Martinez, we talked about this on the phone, but I wanted to follow up here for anyone else who might have this question.

Currently, there's not a way to send a push message from Remote Pay Windows in order to force USB Pay Display to launch or come to the front.

However, USB Pay Display will automatically launch and enter customer-facing mode when the Mini is plugged into an awake Windows computer with Clover drivers installed. Also, if the Mini was in customer-facing mode when it rebooted, USB Pay Display will automatically launch and enter customer-facing mode upon restart.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community