question

ulrik avatar image
ulrik asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Virgin Media Hitron Router - and Clover Flex issues

Hi all.
Deeply frustrated about a sudden disconnect between my Clover Flex and my Virgin Media Business Broadband. All had been running great for a few years and one day, the card machine shows 'limited connection'. I restart it and even get a new Clover Flex and the same issue. I can basically make one succesful transaction and then the next one times out. I can restart the Flex and reconnect - and then make one more transaction. - and then the next one hangs. Clover says it's a Virgin modem issue and Virgin says it's Clover. Anyone else had this? Any potential solutions.
Many thanks
Ulrik

Clover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
leighsteve avatar image
leighsteve answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi Would love to hear if you resolved this.

I have the same issues.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leighsteve avatar image leighsteve commented ·
Anyone at Clover able to help out on this please?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ leighsteve commented ·
This forum supports third party developers that build applications on Clover's platform. Please direct your inquiry to Clover support which you can find contact info for on the help app on your device.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community