question

prabudda avatar image
prabudda asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Late Payment process via Android Device.

I need to clarify that, can we place an order via the tab default app and pay that without navigating to the default payment application? like user can enter the card details in my application. what i need is when the payment is process last time customer card is not present. it has preveously captured.

Payments
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I don't understand what you are asking. A Clover order is a Clover order, it doesn't matter how it was created. If it was placed on the device it could be paid for card not present via our EComm API. However, if the customer is in the store it is far more ideal (from the merchants perspective) for them to pay card present as most merchants will pay lower rates for card present.

0 Likes 0 ·
prabudda avatar image prabudda David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
i am creating a app for late payment after he closes the table via android app. can I saved the card details in my app and pay after he finishes remotely. Pay means Clover Payment without going to card insertion.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ prabudda commented ·

Card not present options for saving card data are outlined here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/ecommerce-saving-card.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community