question

01928-7325x2 avatar image
01928-7325x2 asked mohammed commented

Online Receipt Is Missing Order Title If Paid Using E-Comm Pay Order API

Is there any specific settings we need to do to make the online receipt showing receipt title?
From our finding, if the order is paid through E-Comm pay order API, the online receipt doesn't show the order title.

How to share order ID in this post? We're aware that sharing order ID becomes very sensitive now because the online receipt includes a link to manage saved card of the customer.

Orderse-commerce api
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
You can post the order id in a private comment -> select the Viewable by all users drop-down and then select viewable by moderators and the original poster.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
It isn't clear to me what you mean by "receipt title", I don't see what is missing from the receipt you provided.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Weird, I will try to get some clarification on this. Honestly, looking at the code it looks like the intent was to never show the order title section for ecomm orders (but I am not sure why), and it looks like they should have applied to Developer Pay as well but perhaps something wasn't working right.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
mohammed avatar image mohammed commented ·

We have the same issue, there is any update on this ?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ mohammed commented ·

I do not have an update to provide.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community