question

adityaer avatar image
adityaer asked adityaer commented

Project the Clover Screen on HDTV - for Demos

Hi. I am working on a Clover App, and would like to Demo my screens in internal meetings. We usually have a HDMI connected Display.

What is the best way to project / cast my Clover screen on the big display ?

(I have used laptops and simulators, but there is too much lag).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered adityaer commented

On a developer device, you could sideload an app that cast your device screen to your computer. There are many apps out there that can achive this, one of which being Vysor. You'll need to find an apk file to be able to sideload using ADB.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adityaer avatar image adityaer commented ·

Thanks for the suggestion; I want to connect Clover unit - to a HDMI - TV IN directly; Without using laptops / Desktops - As there is too much lag in going through them. Is there a way ?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

As long the device is connected to the computer using usb, and the computer is connected to the TV via HDMI, there shouldn't be any lag. I haven't experienced any lag.

0 Likes 0 ·
jeffw avatar image jeffw commented ·

Hi I've tried this on my Station and can connect to the device, but Visor tells me my android screen is unavailable. Can you please advise?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community