question

crod93 avatar image
crod93 asked Richelle Herrli commented

How do I revert to a previous version of APK?

We have updated a test APK in sandbox 2.x.x, and this version download to a few dev devices. I withdrawal the app from the sandbox dashboard and submitted the previous version of 1.x.x, however, 2.x.x keeps getting downloaded on the device instead of 1.x.x even though it has a status of "Submitted". Please advise, thanks.

Clover Android SDKclover developer communitySandbox
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered Richelle Herrli commented

There is no way to roll back to a previous SDK. You will need to re-upload the older version of the APK and make this the default APK for your app.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

crod93 avatar image crod93 commented ·

I am in sandbox, and tried uploading the same APK under an update 1.x.x version number. However, I get an error "you must increment your APK's versionCode every time you upload. If you are testing and want to get around this, please side-load your app.". Does that imply that I must increment from 2.x.x?

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ crod93 commented ·

You can either change the version number to be higher than 2.x.x or you can sideload the older APK. Both are valid options.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community