question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked leok commented

Cloud Pay display

Hi David,

I was wondering if there was a version of the SDK available that would be compatible with Javscript/JQuery, and if there were any examples of that around to have a look at?

I have found the node.js version (remote pay cloud) but we don’t currently use any node.js functionality in our stack – is it possible to use this SDK (or another similar one) without node.js?

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image paulryan commented ·

Thanks David,

Is there somewhere I can download the Javascript SDK without having to use the node.js npm, or a recommended way to get the SDK installed for use with plain JavaScript?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ paulryan commented ·

NPM is the standard registry and that is where we upload our artifacts.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulryan avatar image paulryan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks David

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
realariful avatar image
realariful answered leok commented

Hello David, I was also wondering if there is plain Javascript to use for Clover Cloud Pay. I am integrating in Odoo which does not support npm packages. Is there any python or plain javascript library for Clover Cloud Pay.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We publish a bundle that can be used directly in the browser but you need to pull it down via npm.

1 Like 1 ·
leok avatar image leok David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Totally newbie here.

How I get access to the python script for odoo?

0 Likes 0 ·
realariful avatar image
realariful answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello David,

Thank you for your answer. I have pulled the remote-pay-cloud using npm. Are you saying I can use the repote-pay-cloud/dist/bundle.clover.js for uisng directly in the browser?

1 comment
10 |2000

Yes, that is what I am saying.

0 Likes 0 ·
realariful avatar image
realariful answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hello David,

I have another question in mind:

Is there any emulator(Android App) for Clover Terminal that can be used for testing in Sandbox Environment?
If there is, can you give the link for the app.

Best Regarrds,
AZM Ariful Haque Real

1 comment
10 |2000

Yes - https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-an-android-emulator, but, it doesn't work for payments. For a semi-integration you will need a devkit - https://docs.clover.com/docs/setting-up-your-devkit.

0 Likes 0 ·
leok avatar image
leok answered leok commented

Totally newbie here.

How I get access to the python script for odoo?

8 comments
10 |2000

What is odoo, you have asked this question in a thread about Cloud Pay Display, is it related?
0 Likes 0 ·
leok avatar image leok David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

www.odoo.com

https://www.odoo.com/page/download

https://github.com/odoo

They have a community Edition and I am trying to integrate odoo POS with clover for payment.

The addons are programmed on python

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ leok commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? If so, I am not sure Odoo has an integration with us, you may want to check with them.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
realariful avatar image realariful commented ·

We have developed a Odoo Community V14 POS integration with Clover. If can provide the version of Odoo you are using, I can help you.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ realariful commented ·
Do you have an approved integration? What is your App Id?
0 Likes 0 ·
leok avatar image leok realariful commented ·
I am evaluating to migrate our current solution to odoo.

This is the last piece that I need to put together

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community