question

sreekant avatar image
sreekant asked sreekant commented

cash drawer not open in station PRO.

Hi,

I able to open cash drawer with station 2018. But when i used station Pro i could not open it.

Using below code to retrieve cash drawer list.

new AsyncTask<Void, Void, Set<CashDrawer>>() {
    @Override
    protected Set<CashDrawer> doInBackground(Void... params) {
        return new CashDrawers(BPSDrawerActivity.this).list();
    }

@Override
    protected void onPostExecute(Set<CashDrawer> cashDrawers) {
        Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay");
        if (adapter != null) {
            Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay" +
                    "adapter not null and cashDrawers.size()" + cashDrawers.size());
            adapter.addData(cashDrawers);
        } else {
            Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay" +
                    "adapter is null");
        }

}
}.execute();

to open drawer:

CashDrawer cd = adapter.getItem(position);
cd.pop();

in gradle file

implementation 'com.clover.sdk:clover-android-sdk:248.4'

The problem is, when i am using station-2018 i got one cash drawer in list but when i am using station pro i received an empty list in asynctask hence i could not able to open the cash drawer.

Please suggest how cash drawer will work in station pro.

Clover Android SDKstation pro
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

darrank avatar image darrank commented ·

Does the cash drawer show up in the clover UI on the pro? Do you have permissions on the pro to query the cash drawers?

0 Likes 0 ·
sreekant avatar image sreekant darrank commented ·

I am not getting any cash drawer details while one cash drawer is attached which was working fine with station 2018. I am not getting cash drawer list.

I tried after upgrading clover SDK 248.4 to 262.2. Now i am getting cash drawer details. But now another problem arise, I am getting two cash drawers in list while attached one.

The two cash drawer name are same but drawer number is different and unique identifier are also different. Hence i am confused how to tackle this situation.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community