question

sreekant avatar image
sreekant asked sreekant commented

cash drawer not open in station PRO.

Hi,

I able to open cash drawer with station 2018. But when i used station Pro i could not open it.

Using below code to retrieve cash drawer list.

new AsyncTask<Void, Void, Set<CashDrawer>>() {
    @Override
    protected Set<CashDrawer> doInBackground(Void... params) {
        return new CashDrawers(BPSDrawerActivity.this).list();
    }

@Override
    protected void onPostExecute(Set<CashDrawer> cashDrawers) {
        Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay");
        if (adapter != null) {
            Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay" +
                    "adapter not null and cashDrawers.size()" + cashDrawers.size());
            adapter.addData(cashDrawers);
        } else {
            Utils.recordLog(Constants.TRACE_DRAWER + " BPSDrawerActivity-> onResume Asynctask-> onPostPay" +
                    "adapter is null");
        }

}
}.execute();

to open drawer:

CashDrawer cd = adapter.getItem(position);
cd.pop();

in gradle file

implementation 'com.clover.sdk:clover-android-sdk:248.4'

The problem is, when i am using station-2018 i got one cash drawer in list but when i am using station pro i received an empty list in asynctask hence i could not able to open the cash drawer.

Please suggest how cash drawer will work in station pro.

Clover Android SDKstation pro
2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Does the cash drawer show up in the clover UI on the pro? Do you have permissions on the pro to query the cash drawers?

0 Likes 0 ·

I am not getting any cash drawer details while one cash drawer is attached which was working fine with station 2018. I am not getting cash drawer list.

I tried after upgrading clover SDK 248.4 to 262.2. Now i am getting cash drawer details. But now another problem arise, I am getting two cash drawers in list while attached one.

The two cash drawer name are same but drawer number is different and unique identifier are also different. Hence i am confused how to tackle this situation.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community