question

Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image
Rohit Bhardwaj asked Rohit Bhardwaj commented

No notification on clover from android device.

Hi team clover,

I'm trying to send notification to the clover device for a specific application.I tried sending it first through the REST APIs, using this API and the notification is there on the clover device with icon of that particular application.

Now what i want to do is, send these notifications from android devices to the clover device.I tried it multiple times and always got 404 Error.I tried the same thing with Postman and the notification was sent to the clover device.I don't understand what is wrong with my code.

Can you please help me in sending a notification from an android device to clover device for a specific application ?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Hi, I am successfully able to call Clover device notification endpoint using an Android device.

My test used HttpsURLConnection library to request the endpoint using an AsyncTask. Did you check that you're using HTTPS rather than HTTP?

https://pastebin.com/G5Gn7Fet

Could you send over a snippet?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image Rohit Bhardwaj commented ·

Hi @Sam, I tried your code but it gives me FileNotFoundException.No worries,I have made it working now and the notifications are going on the clover device. Thanks for the help...!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community