question

habib avatar image
habib asked smithjohn998 answered

how to create line item with group and modifier

how to create line item with group and modifier if group has 5 modifier i want to associate only two modifer out of 5, currently its associated all modifier within group

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

How are you adding line items to the order in question? Here is an example of addding modifications to an order:

https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-orders#build-an-order-summary

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

habib avatar image habib commented ·

i am adding line item in inventory its not related to order my requirement is associate only 2 modifier from out of 5

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ habib commented ·

The language you are using is incorrect and confusing, a line item is part of an order. Inventory items are associated with modifier groups.

0 Likes 0 ·
smithjohn998 avatar image
smithjohn998 answered

hallo, mijn naam is Sophia Kelly. Ik woon in Nederland en werk als Senior Technician. Als er een probleem is met uw Instagram bellen vergeten, kunt u dit oplossen met onze deskundige technicus.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community