question

backoffice avatar image
backoffice asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Add Homebase to sandbox

I cannot get the homebase to work in sandbox environment. I have added the app but when selected to open it stays suspend looking for authorization. Is there something I need to enable? Thank you.

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

3rd party apps aren't generally available to external developers on sandbox. Can you explain the steps you are taking to install this app? Regardless, we don't maintain 3rd party apps, so I am not sure how much help we can offer you.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

backoffice avatar image
backoffice answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

We purchased a developer kit and then linked it to the test (merchant) location. Then, the Time Clock apps by pioneer works is available to install - basic free version. It is part of the dashboard, but when selected, it stays suspended.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I tried and I see the same thing. I am not sure what is the deal here. The version on sandbox does appear to be quite old compared to what is in the production app market. I will ask around about it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community