question

Alexey avatar image
Alexey asked Alexey commented

Online order closing

Hello, I have a problem with online order (API) closing. After adding external payment it's still not closed, but if I pay for it with clover station(using test card) everything is ok.

Is there any way to make online payment and close an order? For now I use POST request with state PAID after my payment, but I think it's not the best way..

Orders
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

What endpoints are you using to add the external payment to the order?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexey avatar image Alexey commented ·

POST method there https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/mer...*/orders/*/payments

0 Likes 0 ·
Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

When you view the order details on the device, does it show the external payments associated with the order? I just tried out, and it is working on my end. As soon as my posted payments >= order total, the order shows as PAID, with the state=locked.

0 Likes 0 ·

yes it is probably the problem is in my request body? { "tender": { "id": "ER19FDVA7E910" }, "modifiedTime": "6666666", "note": "", "amount": "925", "tax_amount":"67", "lineItemPayments": [ { "binName": "", "percentage": "100", "refunded": false, "id": "" } ], "tipAmount": "0", "cashTendered": "0", "cardTransaction": { "entryType": "KEYED", "last4": "", "authCode": "", "avsResult": "SUCCESS", "cardType": "VISA", "transactionNo": "", "type": "AUTH", "first6": "", "referenceId": "", "begBalance": "7

0 Likes 0 ·

"token": "", "vaultedCard": { "last4": "", "cardholderName": "", "first6": "", "expirationDate": "", "token": "" }, "endBalance": "68500", "cardholderName": "ASDFASF", "state": "CLOSED" } }, "cashbackAmount": "0", "employee": { "id": "" } ], "result": "SUCCESS", "clientCreatedTime": "7777777777777777", "offline": false, "order": { "id": "" } }

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community