question

ubooktoday avatar image
ubooktoday asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Try to link web base to the production environment but it not works. It was working on the sandbox

from origin 'https://master.dvzz8a5z515y7.amplifyapp.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can you please explain what you are doing? An app won't work in production until your app has gone through our approval process and is available in our app market (or, was approved as a private app).

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday commented ·

I build the semi-intergrade to our web base Ubooktoday POS using Cloud Pay Display , codelab-remote-pay-cloud which is hosted on our server , so we don't have any app to upload on the app market. We built this specific for 1st Trust merchant

NO, the app is not approve yet. I just created a developer production account and copy the app setting from sandbox to production environment. We want to test to see if it can communicate with the device and test it before submit it for review.

so that mean we have to submit the app for review first using the sandbox test sample?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ ubooktoday commented ·

This generally means you don't have a valid access token. You need to install your app on your test merchant and test with your test merchant. You can't test with a merchant that is not associated with your developer account as you will be unable to obtain an access token on their behalf.

0 Likes 0 ·
ubooktoday avatar image ubooktoday David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I just create the token for test merchant account on my production account.

how do I associate the device with my production account?

I work with 1st Trust merchant, so I give them my token then they will associate the device for me.

or 1st Trust Merchant have to create production account and setup our app on their account, then they can associate the device to that merchant account.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community