question

bassem avatar image
bassem asked bobbygill answered

Kitchen dispaly application

After creating my merchant from Dashboard and create an order with my web application using REST API clover. Is it possible to show the details of this order in kitchen display application (android application) ?

Do i have to develop this application myself ?

or there is already a public application for the kitchen display ?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered Richelle Herrli edited

Are you talking about Applova Kitchen Display or Kitchen Display? There are several 3rd party kitchen display applications.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

Piggy backing off of David's comment, there is also Fresh KDS, Order Display, and Restautant Live Kitchen & Customer Order Displays

1 Like 1 ·
bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill answered

I just want to add to this that we just launched our new kitchen display product for Clover, its called SimpleKDS. Its completely free and allows you to deploy Android tablets as your kitchen display directly tied to Clover POS orders. You can check out more info here: https://www.simplekdsforclover.com

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community