question

Robert avatar image
Robert asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Is there a way to turn on Clover Tips when programming

Our app returns Tips from the Customer to our App within Clover. We'd like to push the tip amounts into Clover's tipping reports. Is there a way to turn on Tips so we can program the tips right into the Clover system?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

[EDIT Dec 22 2016] Resolved directly with the developer in a private email thread via dev@clover.com. Their payment processor was not properly set up, which is why they received the error message:

Your account is not set up to adjust tips after a transaction, so you can only take tips on-screen on Clover Mini or Mobile devices. Please contact Clover Support for more information.

Usually the processor is set up by default upon signup at www.clover.com/developers, but for some reason, was not this time. If you encounter this error message, please email us at dev@clover.com and we can fix accordingly.

Mark

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eveler avatar image eveler commented ·

Hi Mark. I am working on bisibobmerchant account. I have visited the page you have written about (https://www.clover.com/setupapp/m/{MI...). My account is still not set up for tips. It writes:

Your account is not set up to adjust tips after a transaction, so you can only take tips on-screen on Clover Mini or Mobile devices. Please contact Clover Support for more information.

So how can I turn on the tips?

Kind regards, Alex.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi @Eveler, Were you able to resolve this issue? I've toggled tips on for your account. Let me know-

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community