question

swapnil avatar image
swapnil asked swapnil answered

print receipts using clover SDK

@Clover_FAQ can we make a simple play store app for print receipts using clover SDK?

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated rolled back

The Clover Android SDK is for apps that run on a Clover device.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

swapnil avatar image
swapnil answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

then what I do to a print receipt for my app using user SDK give me some sample code to build me the app and it works good for me and how I put it to your clover platform.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am sorry, I don't understand this comment. I also don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to build an app that will run on a Clover device and print a receipt?

0 Likes 0 ·
swapnil avatar image
swapnil answered

I have built an app using SDK, my question is it compulsory to put the app on clover store

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community