question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Which method will fire when i click Email send button in clover device

Hi

I am implementing the send receipt via email option in my POS.

Which method will fire when i click the Email send button in clover device( while customer choosing the receipt type).

And also how should i call onAuthResponse(AuthResponse) from my email option to get the orderID (used for send a receipt link via mail) or any other method to get the order ID.

Thanks in Advance

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi,

It looks like you're familiar with our ICloverConnectorListener.cs class already. All of the OnXXXResponse() callback methods have access to their respective XXXResponse object. Those objects have getOrderId() methods on them, which you should find useful.

Regarding the email send button... what is your ultimate goal here? Are you trying to email OrderIDs to the customer after the merchant completes a transaction?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Hi Mark

Happy New Year 2017.

Thanks for your response. Yes, my goal is send a receipt to customer once transaction is complete with orderid (with link) via email as well as text message from my POS. thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Got it - if you're looking to send the receipt from your own POS, and your own From sender, follow the format that Clover provides on a emailed receipt, which sends the payment receipt, as designated by the /p/{paymentID} URI. All of the information provided in the receipt emailed by Clover is available via the Listener.

Here's an email receipt:

Test Merchant

Monday, January 02 at 11:56 AM $25.00 total

View the full receipt for this transaction at

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/p/2HK5XYPPFN81G

_

This receipt was sent on behalf of the merchant by Clover

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Thanks. Got it.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers