question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked jems-ford Suspended answered

Connection Error

Hi

I am using remote-pay-windows application. Cloversdk 1.0.

When i connect clover from POS i am getting following error.

"The Clover transport layer can see the USB device, but encountered an error when attempting to send it a message. Try Physically disconnecting/reconnecting the Clover device"

Then i disconnect the USB cable and reconnect its saying connected but after each item added any single action after that i am getting the above error. Each time i am reconnecting the cable. Its very strange.

Please help me to sort out the issue.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Hi,

I was just able to reproduce this error message via remote-pay-windows & USB by uninstalling the USB Pay Display app from my Clover Mini. Would you mind confirming that USB Pay Display is installed?

Thanks,

Mark

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Hi,

I was just able to reproduce this error message via remote-pay-windows & USB by uninstalling the USB Pay Display app from my Clover Mini. Would you mind confirming that USB Pay Display is installed?

Thanks,

Mark

5 comments
10 |2000

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Hi Mark.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes. USB Pay Display app installed in my clover mini device also i have uninstalled the USB Pay Display app and installed again, still i am getting same error.

Kindly do the needful.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi there,

Would you mind triggering the error, capturing the logcat and sending it over to us at dev@clover.com? We can try to debug more from there. The Device Serial No and Merchant ID would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi

How can i trigger and capture the logcat?

Please help me to do that.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Mark

I am getting above error while i am doing PrintImage process.

same error in my application and remote-pay-windows application from clover SDK.

Please check your side can you simulate the same error.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Mark

can you simulate the error while printing the image in clover device?

Kindly check and revert it.

0 Likes 0 ·
jems-ford avatar image
jems-ford Suspended answered
Windows Application gives the connection error due to the corrupted file on the installed windows application. you can simply reinstall the windows application. if you are updating the windows application then gives windows error for solving such type of error please contact 0x800705b4 for the best solution.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community