question

nupoor avatar image
nupoor asked fater34 edited

How to edit functional video link after app submission

We have submitted the app to clover. Clover rejected our app. We want to edit the functional video for resubmission but I am not finding any textbox to edit the functional video link.

Please help me with the same.

app approvals
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hardikmehta avatar image hardikmehta commented ·

Same issue i am also facing please suggest any solution.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ hardikmehta commented ·

I am not certain, you may want to ask appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
neckgrubby avatar image neckgrubby commented ·

Once invited to a folder or file, the editor is able to view, download, upload, edit, delete, copy, move, rename, generate and edit shared links.

0 Likes 0 ·
henrywilliams avatar image
henrywilliams answered

I can guide you through the steps to edit the functional video link for your app resubmission. Here's a step-by-step process:

Access Your Developer Account:

Navigate to Your App:

Find the section or page where you manage your submitted apps.

Locate App Details or Submission Information:

Look for a section that provides details about your submitted app, including the functional video link.

Edit Functional Video Link Using a Video Editor:

Within the app details or submission information, there should be an option to edit or update various details, including the functional video link. You may need to use a video editor to make the necessary changes to the existing video content.

Save Changes:

After editing the functional video link using a video editor, make sure to save your changes.

Review Submission and Resubmit:

Double-check all other necessary details related to your app submission.

Once you've made the required changes using a video editor, proceed with the resubmission process.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fater34 avatar image
fater34 answered fater34 edited

To edit the functional video link after app submission on Clover, check the developer dashboard or contact Clover support for guidance also check movie streaming app.

Look for an "Edit" or "Resubmit" option in the app details section.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community