question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Verification Required "please return this device to an employee"

Hi

I am using remote pay windows (C#) with clover mini.

While processing the payment i am getting following message in the clover mini device.

Verification Required "please return this device to an employee"

How can i get the message to Cloversdk POS application from Clover device?

Thanks.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi Freedom,

This screen is paired with the one that follows, which reads "This may be a duplicate payment. Continue?" The two appear when the same card is used for payment within a short timeframe.

I'm assuming this question is asking about the ability to programmatically bypass these screens, which to my knowledge, is not possible. Please let me know if I'm assuming incorrectly. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Thanks mark.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered

Thanks for your patience, Freedom. Confirmed that in the current 1.0.0.0 version of remote-pay-windows, these two screens:

• "Verification Required, please return this device to an employee"
  • "This may be a duplicate payment. Continue?" Yes/No

are only actionable from the customer-facing Clover Mini. We have committed changes in the remote-pay-windows SDK V1.1 that will allow these screens to be transitioned by the Merchant POS. Target release date for V1.1 is in Q1 2017. Keep an eye on the repo for these updates, among others. Again, thanks for reaching out.

Mark

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community