question

fms avatar image
fms asked paulryan commented

USB pay display is not connecting to my computer Clover Example POS

Can you please help?

I have got new CLover Mini for my store and trying to connect it to the CLover Example POS on my Computer.

I have two merchant accounts.

One works fine when I connect with my computer but another one is not working when I connect to my computer.

Do I need to enable any permission?

semi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered paulryan commented

What do you mean multiple merchant accounts? Are these separate devices? What is the error?

20 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fms avatar image fms commented ·

Yes both are separate devices.

Working clover Mini: Model C300

This above Clover Mini works fine with I connect with my computer. But another one which I got new today, is not working. Details mentioned below.

USB connection error Clover Mini: C302U

Error: When I connect the USB with my computer, it says this error as shown in the screenshot.

1612463380298.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1612463380298.png (49.8 KiB)
fms avatar image fms fms commented ·

I downloaded and executed CloverUSBDriverSetup.exeavailable here.

https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-...

but still it is giving that USB unrecognized issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
fms avatar image fms fms commented ·

I tried running this CloverExamplePOS.EXE as well and that is also not connecting with my Clover Mini

1612464596927.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1612464596927.png (239.1 KiB)
Show more comments
paulryan avatar image
paulryan answered paulryan commented

Check device manager on windows Os to see if the driver usb is installed correctly ?

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The dev already stated it works with one device and not the other from the same computer. So, the issue is not with the driver.

0 Likes 0 ·
paulryan avatar image paulryan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Could be faulty triangle on the mini, plus one of his issues is windows not recognising the usb

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community