question

ablecommerce avatar image
ablecommerce asked ablecommerce answered

Create App on Live only Shows Canada

Hello All,

We're super excited to be working with Clover, the API has been a good experience so far.

Just moved from Sandbox to Live and when trying to create the application 'United States' isn't available for selection. 'Countries this app will be available in " Only Shows Canada and United States is greyed out.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Mike

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Can you try refreshing the page? I have seen this but haven't been able to figure out what the problem is, it only appears to happen sometimes.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ablecommerce answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply!

I logged out and back in with Chrome. Closed Chrome down and tried again. Also tried Firefox but Canada is still the only available option.

Cheers,

Mike

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I just tried this, and actually, this appears to be just the way the UI is. United States appears to be selected by default. This didn't prevent me from creating an app.

0 Likes 0 ·
ablecommerce answered

Thanks, David. I'll give that a try.

My developer must have figured that out in the sandbox. Guess I should stick to sales and marketing!

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community