question

javed avatar image
javed asked zeeshan636 answered

Clover Go Network Issue While Payment

Hi,

I would like to inform that we are getting below massage after swiping card for payment using Clover Go.

Message - "Network Issue. please try again later.(Unable to login to HMS - null response from login command1)".

Thanks

Clover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered javed commented

Is this in sandbox? The last time you reported an issue I asked you if it was transient, you said no. I contacted the GO team and then you said the issue was resolved. I don't want to do the same thing this time, so please let us know if this persists for several hours.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

javed avatar image javed commented ·

Ok David.

Last issue we did not face till now but since today morning we are getting this Network issue.

Message - "Network Issue. please try again later.(Unable to login to HMS - null response from login command1)".

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ javed commented ·

If you are still seeing this in 4 hours, let me know. In the meantime, confirm this is sandbox and provide details on what you are doing when you see this error, where it is coming from, etc.

0 Likes 0 ·
javed avatar image javed David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

David this is sandbox environment.

I'm making a payment with clover go with swipe card method and getting SaleResponse error.

Please find attached the screen shot below.

1611757626675.png

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
1611757626675.png (33.8 KiB)
Show more comments
zeeshan636 avatar image
zeeshan636 answered

Not all candies are created equal when it comes to freeze drying. Hard candies, gummy candies, and chewy candies are some of the best options for this process. https://waterimpire.com/

10 |2000

zeeshan636 avatar image
zeeshan636 answered

When choosing candy to freeze dry, consider the type of candy and how it will react to the freeze-drying process. https://waterimpire.com/

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community