question

javed avatar image
javed asked javed commented

Clover Go Network Issue While Payment

Hi,

I would like to inform that we are getting below massage after swiping card for payment using Clover Go.

Message - "Network Issue. please try again later.(Unable to login to HMS - null response from login command1)".

Thanks

Clover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered javed commented

Is this in sandbox? The last time you reported an issue I asked you if it was transient, you said no. I contacted the GO team and then you said the issue was resolved. I don't want to do the same thing this time, so please let us know if this persists for several hours.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

javed avatar image javed commented ·

Ok David.

Last issue we did not face till now but since today morning we are getting this Network issue.

Message - "Network Issue. please try again later.(Unable to login to HMS - null response from login command1)".

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ javed commented ·

If you are still seeing this in 4 hours, let me know. In the meantime, confirm this is sandbox and provide details on what you are doing when you see this error, where it is coming from, etc.

0 Likes 0 ·
javed avatar image javed David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

David this is sandbox environment.

I'm making a payment with clover go with swipe card method and getting SaleResponse error.

Please find attached the screen shot below.

1611757626675.png

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
1611757626675.png (33.8 KiB)
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community