question

handmade avatar image
handmade asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Tender ID help

Every time I try to go to the https://www.clover.com/v3/merchants/{mId}/tenders ... I put in our merchant id and hit enter, but it pops up an error message that says "logged out." What can be done to fix this issue? I need to be able to see my tender Id for a specific payment type in order to set up Shopify integration via a third party app.

Custom Tenders
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

handmade avatar image handmade commented ·

This is what the screen goes toscreen-shot-2021-01-19-at-125741-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Are you a clover merchant or a developer? You need to be passing an authentication token in order to get data.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

handmade avatar image handmade commented ·

A merchant, trying to set up Shopify integrations using Kosmos Central, and we have to know the tender id for online orders which is set up on our clover. API tokens are available to us through there and are set up. I have also tried to use REST API to find the data, but there does not seem to be a way to view it there.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ handmade commented ·

It seems kind of clunky that you (the merchant) would be required to know what the tender id is. I am not familiar with Kosmos central, is that part of the problem? I know we have a ton of other Shopify integrations and I have never heard of this being a requirement. Are you trying to do something special (is that the Kosmos piece)?

You should be able to create an api token via your merchant dashboard. It will have to have merchant read permissions. You can then pass that token in either via header or as party of the url (?access_token=). I would then delete the token once you have the tender ID ( assuming that's all you need).

0 Likes 0 ·
handmade avatar image handmade David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

pass the token via header?

please elaborate

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community