question

rajkmtani avatar image
rajkmtani asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

{"message":"Site URL not configured for developer app V14XXXXXXXXX"}

Hi,

while we are setting up app for production for Merchant.. we are getting below message and did not able to get access token.. even same thing working on sandbox.

{"message":"Site URL not configured for developer app V1XXXXXXXX"}

Regards,

Raj

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Update:

You recently added the site url to your app's configuration and that change has not been approved yet. You will continue to get this error until that change is approved/published.

Original:

I looked at your app, you have your Default OAuth Response set to token, this should ONLY be used for testing not in production. I am not certain that this is why you are seeing this error but it does seem your app has a site url configured.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rajkmtani avatar image
rajkmtani answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Thanks for the reply,

we tried as per the given suggestion

1. "you have your Default OAuth Response set to token, this should ONLY be used for testing not in production " --- we use code instead of token but still same issue.

2. "it does seem your app has a site url configured." -- we did not understand this line that what we need to check/verify here. Can you please provide more explanation.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Are you aware that sandbox and production are separate environments? I don't see any changes to your production app, and all changes to production apps need to be approved (it doesn't seem like it would have been approved so quickly). Can you provide your app id in a private/moderators only post? I had to try to guess it based on our logs and the first few characters of the id that you provided (V1).

Also, is your app new? Did the merchant in question recently install your app, or, did they previously have your app installed and you are just trying to obtain a new token for them? If that is the case, and you added a site url after the merchant originally installed the app, they will need to uninstall/reinstall your app.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community