question

appcapablellc avatar image
appcapablellc asked ·

Web App review time frame. Been 80 days in review now

Z2115S8XP86G2, Was submitted for review on the production server on 10/16/2020. I have recieved no communication at all since submittal. I have sent two emails to Clover business email address over the last month asking for an update on time line for review and have received no response. I am assuming this is due to the holidays and the code freeze. can you please provide an update to expected review time frame?

Thanks,

app approvals
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

invoicepronto avatar image
invoicepronto answered ·

I'm sorry I could not reset my password for Clover community so I am posting under a different username. However I have not receive any updates at all on the app listed above for appcapable. Nor have I received any emails back from the Clover business or dev relations. I have sent three emails now under two different email addresses over the last 89 days and I have received no response back to any. Each email supplied the app id listed above in this chat. Can you please provide a status update and timeline for review.

1 comment Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I pinged some folks and you should be getting a response today.

0 Likes 0 · ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

Hmm, I see that you sent an email 5 hours ago, but I don't see any other emails from the address you are using here. I will see if I can get you an update which will come in the form of an email from devrel.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community