question

appcapablellc avatar image
appcapablellc asked Ram commented

Web App review time frame. Been 116 days in review now as of 2/09/21 please help.

Z2115S8XP86G2, Was submitted for review on the production server on 10/16/2020. I have recieved no communication at all since submittal. I have sent two emails to Clover business email address over the last month asking for an update on time line for review and have received no response. I am assuming this is due to the holidays and the code freeze. can you please provide an update to expected review time frame?

Thanks,

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Hmm, I see that you sent an email 5 hours ago, but I don't see any other emails from the address you are using here. I will see if I can get you an update which will come in the form of an email from devrel.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

invoicepronto avatar image
invoicepronto answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I'm sorry I could not reset my password for Clover community so I am posting under a different username. However I have not receive any updates at all on the app listed above for appcapable. Nor have I received any emails back from the Clover business or dev relations. I have sent three emails now under two different email addresses over the last 89 days and I have received no response back to any. Each email supplied the app id listed above in this chat. Can you please provide a status update and timeline for review.

3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I pinged some folks and you should be getting a response today.

0 Likes 0 ·
appcapablellc avatar image appcapablellc David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Possible to get an update up to 102 days in review now.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ appcapablellc commented ·

I just followed up and was told you will be getting a response today or tomorrow.

0 Likes 0 ·
appcapablellc answered Ram commented

Z2115S8XP86G2, Was submitted for review on the production server on 10/16/2020. We are at 101 days in review now. Can you supply an update please. I've sent 4 emails to Clover App business from two different addresses over the last 101 days. I have received one response on the 14th that stated that Ricardo in Dev relations would look into my review status and provide an update. I emailed him back on the 18th and no updates and no expectation has been set in regards to timeline needed to complete review.

2 comments
10 |2000

Ram avatar image Ram ♦♦ commented ·

We apologize for the delay. We are currently experiencing some adverse impacts from the various Covid-related lockdowns, shipping delays, and necessary leaves of absence.

The review for your app has started, and we've sent you a request for information. Please do respond to the email we sent, and we will move your app forward as quickly as possible.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ram avatar image Ram ♦♦ Ram ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, thank you for promptly addressing the privacy policy questions we had. I do apologize for the time it took to get back to you. You have feedback from the functional review this morning. Could you please take a look and get back about the two issues that were raised?

0 Likes 0 ·
appcapablellc answered appcapablellc edited

Z2115S8XP86G2, Was submitted for review on the production server on 10/16/2020. Ram did reach out two weeks ago and asked for an update on the terms and conditions. That was done within 24 hours. Since that time I have emailed Ram twice and Clover business as well and gotten no where. Ram did email me once last Tuesday indicating that he would get back with me by Friday. That did not occur. I am now at 116 days since submittal. Can you please help me get a response.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community