question

Raymond avatar image
Raymond asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Clover Station Pro Receipt Printer

Today I received a call from Merchant saying the receipt printer started smoking and left a burn mark on the paper roll. The receipt printer was working with no issue until the late afternoon. I have the receipt printer in my possession, would your hardware engineer like to triage the receipt printer and determine what caused the smoking? You can still smell a whiff of burnt smell from the printer compartment. The receipt printer serial number is P051WQ03020080. I would need a replacement sent first.

image.jpg

station pro
image.jpg (483.5 KiB)
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

What's your relationship with the merchant? Did they communicate with Clover customer support?

0 Likes 0 ·
Raymond avatar image Raymond Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I am the Sales Agent and Installer. Yes we communicated this issue to Clover Support and also requested a replacement but was told I had to take additional steps to get a replacement for the receipt printer only.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ Raymond commented ·

So you know... this is a software development forum. I'd like to help but this isn't really the right forum.

Pursuing through Clover CS is the right direction. I'm not sure what additional steps they are suggesting but my best advice is to work with them.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community