question

richa avatar image
richa asked richa commented

regarding oauth

Hi,

Suppose I have my web portal A.I am using Oauth login.Whenever user comes to the portal I redirect it to clover login .Than after successful login it doesnt gets redirected back to my portal.Instead I need to click on my app that is in sidebar and thereafter it goes to my portal.Is it possible that after clover sanbox login user can be automatically redirected to my portal?

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered richa commented

Once the merchant installs your app and you guide them through the oauth flow, you can securely store the token and then you won't have to do it each time they login to your app.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richa avatar image richa commented ·

What is expiry time for token ?Also is there anyway that everytime user logins using oauth flow than user can be directly redirected to my portal instead of choosing app always and than being redirected to my portal.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community