question

jishnu avatar image
jishnu asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

clover developer account on production without publishing app?

Hello, we want to integrate with clover using our web backend, where the order will be passed through REST APIs to clover. For this, do we need to publish an app on the app market? I would like to mention, our app is not interacting with clover, we are passing the order to our merchant on clover using REST API calls from the backend server.

Thank you.

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

By using the REST API you are interacting with Clover. If your app is intended for more than one merchant you need an approved app. The app market is how merchants find your app and grant your app access to their data (by installing it).

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jishnu avatar image jishnu commented ·

Thank you for your response.
Please let me know, is there any way to publish a web app? or we must need an android app to publish?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jishnu commented ·

Yes a web app can be published. The approval process can be quite long (9+ weeks) so I recommend getting started with that as early as possible.

0 Likes 0 ·
jishnu avatar image jishnu David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for your last reply.
I have one more query.
You were saying if my app is intended for more than one merchant I need an approved app. That mean, my app can be installed by 1 merchant before publishing it.
For your information, there are 2 merchant account(opend for testing) attached to my developer account and I have tested my app installing by those merchant accounts.
Now my question is, can another merchant(not attached to my developer account) install my app now? Specifically, the one merchant that can install my app before publishing, is the merchant other than attached to my developer account?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community