question

sreekant avatar image
sreekant asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

My sandbox app is not showing in clover device ie. clover station 2018, clover flex

Hi,

I deleted the previous version of my application from my clover station 2018 and cover flex 1st generation. Then I perform sync in App updater available in the account. Generally the latest APK start downloading but now it is not. I also perform cold boot and again perform syncing in App updater. But new version not downloading.

Note: I am using Android emulator with clover setup. And same thing happen with real clover flex device as APK does not updating after rebooting device. Please suggest what to do.

in gradle file i used as earlier:

targetSdkVersion 25

minSdkVersion 17

compileSdkVersion 28

SandboxClover FlexClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not sure what you mean by "deleted" but on a real Clover device if you uninstall an app, it isn't going to automatically download again. You should go ahead and re-install the app.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community