question

fms avatar image
fms asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Inventory App shows some extra inventory items which is not there in the web dashboard

This is the Sandbox merchant account and I have the Sandbox Clover Station Pro and Sandbox Clover FLex.

So when I open my Web dashboard I can see only three items as shown below.

And those same three items I can see when I open up the Register App on my station pro and flex.

Also it is updating and syncing the items stock correctly on the both devices and web dashboard correctly.

The issue here is when I open the Inventory App on my Station pro and Flex device then I see so many extra items which I cannot see anywhere else like on my web dashboard, Register App.

It is only showing on the Inventory App on my devices along with these three items shown below which is my actual inventory items.

Can someone please help looking into this issue?

Clover Sandbox Merchant, this issue is happening to NGB2321SQKYM1

1613851615061.png

SandboxClover FlexClover Station
1613851615061.png (454.9 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

There is an option on inventory items named "Show in register", however those items should still be displayed in the dashboard (they will just appear greyed out). Is it possible the device has been offline and the inventory hasn't synced? Is it possible you need to refresh the dashboard page? What are some ids of items that are displayed in the inventory app and not on the dashboard? When were the items added, etc?

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fms avatar image fms commented ·

These items are not showing on the Web Dashboard at all but shows on the register.

I verified and the Device has an internet connection and it is syncing it correctly for the items but don't know from where these extra items are showing up only on the Inventory App on the devices but not visible at all on the web dashboard..

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ fms commented ·

Without details about the items you are talking about (IDs) I can't help you.

0 Likes 0 ·
fms avatar image fms David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I can't see the item ids from Inventory app from Clover Station Pro.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Update:

I checked the database and you have a lot of inventory items but all of them except the three items in your dashboard display are flagged as deleted. I see that your merchant has deleted (via the dashboard) all of your inventory items except the three displayed, which is why they aren't displayed there. Items are still displayed in the inventory app until they are hard deleted (from the app itself).

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community